Iowa Auction Group
Apr 26, 2017 - Online Bidding Ends @ 12:30 p.m. Central
Online Real Estate Auction - Home & Acreage | Perfect For Horses!
18545 N. Tucker School Rd.
Sturgeon, MO 65284
Open House/Inspection: Wednesday, April 12th & 19th, 4:30 to 6:00 pm
Online Only Auction
This is a nice, affordable home and property that would be perfect for horses. If you’re looking for peace & tranquility that won’t break the bank, then this is it!
Atterberry Auction & Realty Co., LLC
7912 I-70 Drive S.E.
Columbia, MO 65201
Apr 26, 2017 12:30 PM
Home & Small Acreage
Offered At Online Auction
Nice, Affordable Property | Perfect For Horses!
• 6.73 +/- Acres, Mostly Open & Partially Fenced
• 1,500 + Sq. Ft., 2007 Fuqua Home
• Unfinished Walkout Basement & Newer Polymer Siding
• 3 Bedrooms (Split Bedroom Design) & 2 Baths
• Living Room With Vaulted Ceiling, Large Windows for Lots of Sunlight & Gas Fireplace
• Spacious Country Kitchen With Oak Cabinets & Vaulted Ceiling
• Large Rear Deck Overlooking Stocked Pond & Great Views
• Oversized Two Car Garage & Separate Concrete Garage For Storage Of Lawn Mowers & Equipment
(Open House / Inspection: Wed., April 12th & April 19th From 4:30 to 6:00 p.m.)
Note: If You’re Looking For Peace & Tranquility That Won’t Break The Bank, Then This Is It!
18545 N. Tucker School Rd., Sturgeon, MO
Online Bidding Ends: Wednesday, April 26th @ 12:30 p.m.
For Terms Or Details Call Your Real Estate At Auction Specialists: Atterberry Auction & Realty (573) 474-9295 Or Email: [email protected]
Terms: $5,000.00 down day of auction. Remaining balance due within 30 days. A 4% buyers fee applies to final bid. Realtor participation welcomed. Realtors and their clients must fill out buyer / broker registration form 48 hours in advance of auction ending. This is NOT required for persons bidding without realtor representation.
Auction Disclaimer: Purchaser and/or Purchaser’s Agent/Broker Shall Bear the Responsibility To Confirm All Calculations Prior To The Auction. All Information Contained In This Brochure Was Derived From Sources Believed To Be Correct But Is Not Guaranteed. Property Sells “AS IS” With No Warranties Made By Seller Or Auction Company. Announcement Day of Auction Take Priority Over All Advertising.